Friday, August 19, 2016

Selfies

Over the past month or so, our family has been going through a selfie craze.  Most of the time, my siblings and I will use my mom's phone and leave her surprise selfies (I'm not sure if my mom likes it or not but we really do!).  I looked on our computer and here are some of the best selfies I could find.



Most of our selfies start nice...
...but end up kinda crazy.
James and I like to take selfies in black and white.
(It's a lot more sophisticated that way.)
Of course, James doesn't really do "sophisticated".
Don't ask.

Celeste has been really into my mom's phone lately
(I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing)
so she always want to get in any selfies we take!


Mariposa is really into taking silly/kind-of-creepy selfies.
James likes to do crazy ones, if you didn't
already figure that out.
My mom and dad like to take more sensible selfies
(yes, that is a baseball mascot dressed like a giant hop.)
My dad went to a horse race in California.


Stay tuned for my next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment