Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Some nice 2015 pictures (people, sunsets, etc.)

About a month ago I finally had the pictures I took in the first 9 months of 2015 uploaded on our computer.  Why did I not have those pictures uploaded sooner?  I have no idea.  I guess I only remembered those pictures sitting on my camera at the worst times when I couldn't upload them.  Anyway, I thought I'd celebrate the fact that they were finally uploaded by doing a blogpost about some of the nicest pictures I had taken so far in 2015.  I found a lot of pictures I really liked so I thought, "Hey! Instead of making one really long blogpost about these pictures, why don't I make two, more moderately sized posts!"  So, that's what I decided to do.  As you can tell from the title, this post will be the pictures I liked of people, sunsets, etc. and the next post I do will be the animal pictures that I liked.

Hope you enjoy them!



I got a lot of pretty pics on our trip to Central Oregon.

Sunsets are one of my favorite things to take pictures of.


Our American Girl doll trip to Seattle was another
trip I got good pictures on.





To be honest, I'm not a big fan of taking pictures
of people so I don't have many on my camera.

I always enjoy taking random nature pics!



 Coming up next: my favorite animal pictures!!


2 comments: