Friday, October 30, 2015

Some nice 2015 pictures (animals)

I like taking pictures of a lot of things but I think animals are my favorite!  Because of that, I thought I'd do a whole post about the nice animal pics I've taken in 2015 (look at previous post if you'd like to see some pics I took of people, sunsets, etc. in 2015).

Hope you like them!



I took this picture of an emu on our Central Oregon trip.
The zoo is always a nice place to take nice animal pics!


Around our property is a nice place to take pictures as well.

I thought this little bug was cute.
Of course, this post wouldn't be complete without some chicken pictures!


Our neighbor's sheep were always fun to take pictures of while they were still here.
This swallow was sitting on top of our house.
What will YOUR next blogpost be about?


No comments:

Post a Comment