Thursday, January 16, 2014

Notre Dame trip: Day one

 I have not done many blog posts lately because we had a busy Christmas, but I finally got to doing one about my trip to Indiana. Enjoy!



I took this picture before we left to the airport.

We had lunch on the plane.
Once we got off the plane my Dad called my Mom. He suddenly said that he was missing his phone until he realized that he was talking to my mom with it. After that we got a rental car, went to the hotel we were going to stay in that night, and went out to dinner with my Dad's Aunt Patty, Uncle Dan and their daughters.

I got a cheese burger with green beans, and my Dad asked for
a burger and fries, but he thinks they gave him a buffalo burger on accident.
Then we went to the hotel and watched Nova.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a nice lunch and dinner. Also did you see that yuor dad was calling your mom with his phone he said was missing? Aidan

    ReplyDelete