Thursday, August 2, 2012

On our way to Crystal Wood Lodge

I woke up on Friday morning ready to go to crater lake, but my finger that I smashed inside the garage door a few days before felt like it was infected. So I told my dad and he thought I splinted my bone. So he put medical tape on it and tried to make me swallow a grape that had a pill in it. I took a drink of water to get it down, but I choked on the grape and I spit out all the water and the pill and some how the grape stayed in my mouth. So I asked my Dad for just a pill and it worked. 2 hours later we left and went to Uncle Brian's house then we hit the road!

Lunch at Subway

Potty break for Gemma 

Gas and restroom break
 (this picture is from our trip back home but we went to this gas station on our way to the lodge.)

Finally at the lodge.
(this picture is was taken a few days into the trip.) 


  1. Looks like a beautiful lodge, and sounds like a fun trip!

    That grape story made me laugh, I can just imagine you spitting out the water and the pill! hahaha. Was that your first time swallowing a pill? It gets easier, don't worry.

    Miss you, give all of your sisters and brothers hugs and kisses from me!

    Love, Auntie Erica

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Yep, it was my first time that I had to swallow a pill.

    P.S It was easier when I did it again.

  4. I was really glad to get to the lodge too it was a really long drive!

    Love Aidan