Thursday, February 18, 2016

Another cute Celeste post

With the end of February less than two weeks away, I thought it was by time I do another cute Celeste post.  She has been growing up so fast and can already say a few words (Daisy, chicken, tubby, etc.)!

Anyway, here are some of the cutest pictures of Celeste from the last few months:


Reading books is one of her favorite things to do nowadays...
...though sometimes she falls asleep halfway through the story.
Celeste is always finding new things to play with!
Cousin Lukie is one of Cellie's biggest admirers.
With all the bdays in these past few months,
there are bows lying all over the place and Celeste
is more than happy to play with them!
A few weeks ago, we took trip to the
Portland Children's Museum (I'll have to
do a post about it sometime).
The water room was Celeste's favorite part.
Before I end this post, I thought I'd share some of Cellie's V-day outtakes:

I think she was about to sneeze in this pic.
After a little trying, my Mom finally got a picture worthy for
our Valentine's day card.
By this point, she was pretty much done.

We love you Celeste! 

1 comment:

  1. Omg she is growing up so fast!! I remember when she was *this* big!

    ReplyDelete