Thursday, February 13, 2014

Notre Dame trip: Day three

The third day of our trip was the day my dad had a business meeting at Notre Dame, so our friends took me out to lunch and to the Studebaker museum.


First we went to a place called Tippecanoe for lunch.
I got clam chowder as an appetizer.

The ice tea was very good.

I got a chicken pesto sandwich for lunch. I thought it looked more like a pizza.

I liked the decoration on the silverware.


There were lots of desserts to choose from.






I chose the caramel apple pie in the end.

Yum!      
Tippecanoe used to be a mansion owned by a family a long time ago.
Notre Dame Christmas tree.

There were many other Christmas decorations. 
After lunch we went to the Studebaker museum.
I saw some Notre Dame stuff in a different exhibit
This is a Irish Guard.

drum major

Band outfit.


There was a cool place where you could pretend like you were in a car workshop. 




There were many president's carriages.
This one was Abraham Lincoln's.  

This guy was taking pictures too.






I really wanted this car.


This car was very small.




Oops.... =:b




Very good prices.



I really liked the Muppet car.
After the Studebaker museum we went to a Italian bakery, picked up our friend's granddaughter from school, then went back to their house.

We went straight from their house to dinner.
I got spaghetti. It was very good.

After dinner we went back to our friend's house.
First I did karaoke with their granddaughter Kate.
Then I played Uno with our friends, Kate and my Dad.
The first round took 10 minutes and the second round took 1 hour ( literally).
Then we went to bed ( Kate spent the night).

Playing Uno.
On Notre Dame trip day two, I forgot to say that we went to Kate's house for dinner, then we went to our friends house for the night.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you did tons of cool stuff in Indiana! What did your dessert taste like? Aidan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tasted like carmel apples.

    Bunny =:]

    ReplyDelete