Monday, May 6, 2013

Some pictures of chicks.

 The chicks are getting so big! 
Here are some pictures of them with their names.



When the chicks are bigger this will be their one of their nesting
boxes, but for now it is a good back ground for taking pictures of them.

This is our Leghorn, Foghorn.

This is our Americana, Cole.

This is our Buff Orpington, Fluff buff II.

These are the California Grays, Kai and Argentum.

These are the Barred Rocks, Yin and Yang.

These are the Black Sex-links and so far we've named two out
of five, Longneck and Peep.

These are the Golden Sex-links and so far we have
named two out of four, Goldenrod and Aurum.

This is what we think is the Auracana and we don't have a name for her yet. 

These are the Speckled Sussex and they are my favorites.
There names are Specky and Speckle. 

And last but not least, our Rhode Island Red, Rhoda.











4 comments:

  1. I love your new chickens! I can't wait to see Thames in person this month. I want to hold Speckle and Foghorn.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who's Thames? I want to meet him to!

      Bunny =:]

      Delete
    2. Darn autocorrect. It changed 'them' to 'Thames'. Or maybe I typed it incorrectly. Anyway, I'll see you soon.
      Love, Grandma

      Delete
  2. It looks like your chickens like it in there! I wonder what they will look like when they are older?
    Love Aidan

    ReplyDelete