Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Venice

Here are a few pictures when we were in Venice.

Riding a water taxi.


Many of the houses were ones that gondolas could go right up to.

I think Sedric is having fun.


       


                                     
There were lots of pigeons in the fountain.


St. Mark's square.


Having Mass inside St. Mark's.


Eating lunch at a sandwich shop.


Eating gelato.





There were many bridges in Venice.
I had a lot of fun in Venice, and I hope I can go again!



                              





2 comments:

  1. Did you see the bridge of Sighs? I went to Venice once in high school (did you know that?) and I remembered it, then just the other day it was a question on Jeopardy and I got it right!

    Was mass in Italian or English most times?

    Was the gelato good? Did it taste like our ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of pigieons and it looks like you were having fun I hope I can go to Venance.

    Love Aidan

    ReplyDelete